sábado, 7 de julio de 2012

A memory about

Remember is to live
my childhood memories
remember that was very tremendous off girl always was breaking the ornaments of my grandmother and my sister was very Moaning but we had fun much.
ents of my grandmother and my sister was very Moaning but we had fun much.
 
Bahia de Cata (Edo. Aragua)
 Vacation

 I like travel with my family and  visiting new places.










 


 School.. in my school I liked learning and share with my friends

My friends

My school

My birthday's.. I always spend my birthday with my friends and family

 

Toys.. I remember waking just playing with my car.

My TV programs were the girl super powerful, tom y jerry, barney, cubito, the brother bananin and bananon, teletubies and barbie..

  <> 

My house..
               

Carnivals in my house.
the first time I paint the mouth


My house my house always has been very big is of two floor in she live my fathers, my sister, my aunt, my cousins, my grandfathers and me.
 













No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario